Plastic stencil for decorative work.
The stencil material is 0.2 mm thick, flexible, transparent plastic. Suitable for making motives.
How to use mandala stencil?
- Place your mandala stencil over the surface you want to paint.
- Hold the stencil securely with one hand while tracing with a white charcoal pencil.
- Flip the stencil over and line up the registration mark in the center. Trace again.
- After all lines are drawn, dot your mandala over the charcoal lines.
- Dry your dot mandala masterpiece fully and then simply wash away white charcoal lines from surface with water.